Looking for something UNIQUE to do?
Learn about the Gulf Shrimp industry from a family who has been in the business since 1950. Come see how our operation and the industry work. Learn the differences between Domestic Wild Caught Shrimp and imported farm raised shrimp.
2017 TOUR SEASON: NO TOURS IN 2017
Tours are held Monday through Friday at 10AM or 2PM and on Saturday at 10AM. Put a group together (Min 20 people, 100 Max) and contact us at 956-831-7828 or email Greg Londrie at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your tour. Smaller groups, individuals and walk-ups can be added to existing tours where space is available. $15 per person.
- Visit one the Largest Shrimp Operations in the Gulf and Tour a Shrimp Boat at our Docking Facility
- Enjoy eating the finest Wild Caught Gulf Shrimp cooked right in front of you at the end of the tour
- Shrimp Heading Demonstration
- Shrimp Peeling Contests with Door Prizes
- Pre-Tour Coffee and Donuts available
THINGS TO KNOW
- 2 to 3 hour time lengthWear walking shoes & bring a camera
- Bring an ice cooler, our TEXAS GOLD Shrimp is available for purchase on-site
- This is a dock-side tour